It’s 2014. Generally about this time journalists drag out their year-in-review (YIR) articles, highlighting (or lowlighting, depending on what was happening) the big news of the year. This is mostly done because journalists generally 1). are lazy and 2). are so burnt out by the end of the year they can’t bear the prospect of writing yet another word. The year-in-review article is easy to put together and practically writes itself.
(By the way, I’ve been a journalist for more than 30 years, so I know from whence I speak. I’ve written a lot of YIR articles in my career. So don’t send any nasty comments complaining about me calling them lazy.)
So, without further ado, starting from January, the Best of 2013, uBass Appreciation Society style. (You had to know where I was going with this.):
- Kala to Debut New uBass Model at Winter NAMM
- There’s a Rumble in Petaluma Tonight*
- The Toad vs. The Lizard: Which One Wins?
- Exotic Top Custom Shop Kalas Now Available
- Tried to Sneak This One By Me, Did Ya?
- Bakithi’s Baby is Official
So there you have it folks.